Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not::
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DKE web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- engage in web scraping, screen scraping (also known as spidering or crawling) or use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for any purpose, unless consented to in writing signed and notarized by the owner of this site.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DKE Co., ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Our data is seeded with trap data – we consider copying our data theft and will defend our property to the fullest extent of the law.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DKE web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DKE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. I DKE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DKE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DKE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DKE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DKE web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of China without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site..